All good marketing starts with a plan. If you want to successfully use social media to market your business, have a plan. Take a minute to see how to create a social media marketing plan for your business.
A Social Media Marketing Plan in 6 Easy Steps
The cornerstone of a good social media marketing strategy is planning. Before we touch a computer or digital device we always plan with good old fashioned pencil and paper. We make sure we have a clear plan and goals in place before we create anything. Here are some steps you can take to plan a solid strategy.
- Establish your social media objectives and goals
- Conduct a social media audit
- Create or optimize your social media profiles
- Inspiration for your social media engagement
- Develop a content plan and editorial calendar
- Track, evaluate, and improve your social media marketing plan
Read this article for more details on each step. (Source: MarTech)
If you want these curated articles delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for our newsletter below…